What's new

What are the best graphic and sound plugins for TWINE 007?

xamenus

Using PJ64 1.5 SP1 with the default plugins, Bond's guns do not display and the speech is horrible. Anyone have any ideas?

Clements

Glide + eVoodoo sorts the gun problem out, as for sound, well, it doesn't matter since the RSP has issues and doesn't emulate it properly, go for Jabo's for compatibility reasons.

scotty

The Great One
IceFox38 said:
Using PJ64 1.5 SP1 with the default plugins, Bond's guns do not display and the speech is horrible. Anyone have any ideas?

The major factor for this, isnt the plugins, it is a matter that you are using an intel graphics controller. Go get a graphics card that is 64MB or higher and you shouldnt have as many problems.

Jabos default plugins are the best fro PJ64 and I would not turn to others. Speech may be run by the sound plugin, but I have found it weird how sometimes the sound is a little different with some different video plugins, perhaps my computer is messed, but I think its the truth.

TWINE is known for its complications in emulation, I would sit and wait until you hear of an emulator that runs it perfectly.

OP
X

xamenus

scotty said:
Jabos default plugins are the best fro PJ64 and I would not turn to others. Speech may be run by the sound plugin, but I have found it weird how sometimes the sound is a little different with some different video plugins, perhaps my computer is messed, but I think its the truth.

TWINE is known for its complications in emulation, I would sit and wait until you hear of an emulator that runs it perfectly.

Jabo's plugins do seem to be the best, because I tried Glide with eVoodoo and it did make the gun show but the colors were all messed up, so it wasn't really worth it.

I'll wait for another emulator to run it correctly (maybe the highly anticipated 1964 0.9.9 will!). In the mean time I'll just use my real N64! ;)