What's new

A new Playstation 2 Emulator

samuelshq

Hi out there,
I thought I would just let you know that I am developing an Playstation 2 emulator. The emulator will be called gamestation 2. The emulator is no where near complete seeing as I only started it about 2 days ago. Although the emulator is no where near finishing I am looking for a tester. If you want to test for the Gamestation 2 email me at [email protected] .

Plisco

Sevillian
?
Without meaning to sound to rude, come back with some proof, or some kind of achievment, hell give us a CV. Main reason because 99.9999% are thinking you are having a laugh.

aprentice

samuelshq said:
Hi out there,
I thought I would just let you know that I am developing an Playstation 2 emulator. The emulator will be called gamestation 2. The emulator is no where near complete seeing as I only started it about 2 days ago. Although the emulator is no where near finishing I am looking for a tester. If you want to test for the Gamestation 2 email me at [email protected] .

Nothing to see here everyone, I can guarantee you this guy is NOT working on a playstation 2 emu based on the criteria of this post.