What's new

Force Feedback?

jessman1988

Banned
Hey, I was wondering if Force Feedback will ever be supported for N64 emulators. PSX EMUs already support rumbling, and not all of us have an Adaptoid, or the money to get one. Please reply!

Martin

Administrator
Heh but it is supported in N64 emulators (or actually in the plugins). Your problem is hardware related, you should ask why there isn't a cheaper adapter that supports force feedback.

OP
jessman1988

jessman1988

Banned
Well, then can you tell me which plugin supports Force Feed-back? Trust me, my controller works with ALL Force Feed-back programs, but I can't find a plugin that actually emulates the rumble of a N64 except for the adaptoid, and I currently don't have one.

OP
jessman1988

jessman1988

Banned
Grrrrrr, please tell me WHICH one! I use Nrage, but MY plugin doesn't support Force Feedback with NORMAL pc controllers! Please let me know exactly the name of the plugin cuz I've been searching forever!

Matata

Novato Experimentado
N-Rage´s Direct-Input8 V 2.1.82a : this is the exaxt name of the plugin I have and the rumble option is there but since I don´t have a joystick right now I couldn´t test it myself.

OP
jessman1988

jessman1988

Banned
Ok, jeez. Sorry. For some reason it wasn't working before. I didn't change ANYTHING, but when I renabled the rumble option it worked! Go figure.