What's new

Zelda Problem

Today when i booted up zelda, i noticed the graphics were choppy / messed up, so i restarted my PC. The second time all i could see were the button icons, but no graphics. I've updated my graphics card to the latest ver. and 1964 seems to be running fine, but not PJ. Anyone got any ideas?

revl8er

That Damn Good
Make sure that you don't have any extra options enabled on your gfx plugin. What plugin are you using? You might want to try using glide and evoodoo with your graphics card.

OP
CrzCorvette
Im using Jabos 1.5.1 with default settings. Its never had any problems up until now. Although it still works with 1964 for some reason.

Allnatural

I notice you've just loaded a save state. I'm not aware of corrupt states causing graphics problems, but you should load a native save and see if things are back to normal.

Modem

ph33r teh hammy!
It happens sometimes in zelda for me as well. What worked for me is, after the save state is loaded, reset the rom (not the emu), then reload the state. Doesn't *always* work, but I'd say about 80% of the time it works. It's also smart to backup the save state after each time you quit the emu though. I personally just create a folder in my save folder and call it backup. Nice, easy, quick. :)