What's new

HEEEEEEEELP! openGL problems

ihno5059

Hi I downloaded sixtyforce and tried to run goldeneye.
Ok first time it ran but was jerky.
Now the thing wont open and says that OPenGl has problems.
I have os9.2.2 160 mb of ram, virtual memory enabled and have increased the amount of memory for the program.
My version is open gl 1.2.4

the message in the dialog box is "error acessing Opengl you will not be able to view graphics until this is solved"
It works with other (normal mac) games

WHAT CAN I DO????
Please help!

ToeJam

One thing is not to adjust the programs memory settings manually, it even says so in the readme and on the site (I think…)
As for the rest of it… I don't know… I haven't tried sixtyforce in os9 for a long time. Maybe restart? I think that worked for me when I tried it last…

OP
I

ihno5059

Goldeneye

ToeJam said:
One thing is not to adjust the programs memory settings manually, it even says so in the readme and on the site (I think…)
As for the rest of it… I don't know… I haven't tried sixtyforce in os9 for a long time. Maybe restart? I think that worked for me when I tried it last…

hmm thanks... I put the memory back to how it should be and it works.
However james is a bit epileptic and the game moves slower than george bush's brain. Is there anyway to solve this ( like a better emulator)???
Is my ancient g3 too shitty? (slowww procesor)

ToeJam

ihno5059 said:
hmm thanks... I put the memory back to how it should be and it works.
However james is a bit epileptic and the game moves slower than george bush's brain. Is there anyway to solve this ( like a better emulator)???
Is my ancient g3 too shitty? (slowww procesor)
Yeah, get a better computer, a slow g3 is no good, especially for goldeneye… Goldeneye is slow in general in sixtyforce right now due to the table emulation…*but it's getting better all of the time! ;)