What's new

cdblock plugin error with satourne 1.1

highping

when i try to start the emu i get the error cdplugin cannot be found /initialise error even though it is present in the plugins folder.
When trying to select the plygin to use the emu stops responding.
i have tried different compatibility modes but that does not work ,any help appreciated.
cheers

o0SSonic0o

highping said:
when i try to start the emu i get the error cdplugin cannot be found /initialise error even though it is present in the plugins folder.
When trying to select the plygin to use the emu stops responding.
i have tried different compatibility modes but that does not work ,any help appreciated.
cheers

I assume you are trying to run Satourne on Windows XP.

When you start Satourne for the first time it may not find the plug-ins, as far as I know this is normal. All you have to do is tell the emulator which plug-in to use and it should work.

Satourne works jet fine in Windows XP so you don't need to change compatibility mode, I think you should put that back to the default setting.

You might want to make sure that you have the newest version of the Windows XP ASPI drivers installed.

I don't know how to fix your problem realy, but I thought some more info would help.

OP
H

highping

thanks for the reply and yes i could supply more info:

windows xp home with aspi layer installed,i have pointed satourne to all the plugins but the problem is it just will not load the cd plugin it locks up and stops responding.
i use an abit nf7-s mobo with the latest nforce drivers and sw ide drivers but i dont think that is the problem.
is there any way to run the emu without cd support ? so i could just use iso's.

system specs:
abit nf7-s with barton 2500+ @3200+
radeon 9700pro
lite on 48/24/48 cd burner
60 gig maxtor hd

o0SSonic0o

highping said:
thanks for the reply and yes i could supply more info:

windows xp home with aspi layer installed,i have pointed satourne to all the plugins but the problem is it just will not load the cd plugin it locks up and stops responding.
i use an abit nf7-s mobo with the latest nforce drivers and sw ide drivers but i dont think that is the problem.
is there any way to run the emu without cd support ? so i could just use iso's.

system specs:
abit nf7-s with barton 2500+ @3200+
radeon 9700pro
lite on 48/24/48 cd burner
60 gig maxtor hd

I'm not sure if the emulator still has a driver for iso support, i'm not on my Windows XP computer right now so I can't look at the emulator untill later.