What's new

Paper mario...seriouse and mystery problems -_-

Zeratul

Ugh I can get this thing to work in any emus..I tried pj64 and it went smooth until i reached the part where princess gives that little star the lucky star... it freezes after the conversation...or the graphic freezes and it goes 10000 fps o_O. I restarted the game and after the castle rises from ground there is another same problem... Any1 got solution for this annoying situation? Or do i have to wait till that god damn nemu to be released -_-

OP
Z

Zeratul

nope not a bad rom...Downloaded the other and still works that way.. I think its PJ64 thats wrong.. Even SSB doesnt work on 1.4.. Used to but not any more.. Maybe my cpu is infected?? o_O

OP
Z

Zeratul

After my long hard hours of testing and fixing this problem, i have gotten a few conclusions. 1. I tried Jabo's 1.40 graphic thingie on Pj64 1.3, it flickers. That made me realize that not only the plugins are important, that emulators are also important. I just thought pj64's 1.4 release was the upgrade of their plugins. This proved me wrong. 2, I tried Jabo's 1.30 graphic plugin on 1.4 version of pj64. It stopped the flickering but shadows are amiss. I also saw the changes in the candle light. 3, I tried JAbo's 1.40 plugin for direct 6, and it runs perfectly, with only a few flickers. Then I realized that my problem was Jabo's 1.40 direct 7 graphic plugin. I have DirectX9 and That plugin makes me freeze nearly everytime it shows koopa's castle. So I couldn't go on. I'm still fixing the flickering and also thinking that its impossible unless a new version of Nemu comes out. Hopefully they will fix this annoying problem. I hope that helps some people..