What's new

2 questions

lowki

Will jnes ever support famicom games because i got the japanese mario brothers 2 and it doesnt play and ive come across a problem with bucky ohair when i beat the green and the red planet and start the blue in a certain part the screen goes crazy. ps how do i upload a screen shot?
:borg:

Jabo

Emulator Developer
if it doesnt support that game now it probably won't, and you need to attach a screenshot for bucky ohair, i don't even think i have that rom, maybe someone else can give me information about it like mapper number

Lillymon

Ninja Princess
I think he was talking about support for the Famicom Disk System. AFAIK, that's what SMB2j was released for.

OP
lowki

lowki

Lillymon said:
I think he was talking about support for the Famicom Disk System. AFAIK, that's what SMB2j was released for.

yes what he said haha. Its the mario brothers 2 that never made it to america untill super mario all stars for the snes in the form of lost levels. Sorry for not replying ive just been having problems with my computer like reformating and ethernet connection problems right now im at a fiends and am awaiting a new modem. ps ill get a screen shot of bucky ohair as soon as i can