What's new

Satourne & SSF not working

o0SSonic0o

I have a problem with Satourne v1.1 and SSF v007 prototype R7.
Satourne's smpc plug-in is making the programe freez, I can only get it to load with out freezing if I disable that plug-in. With SSF no mater what I do all I can get it to do is pop-up the main window for a bit (it only shows the title bar and the file menu) and then it closes it's self.

Is there a way to fix this?

I have:
Windows ME
700MHz processor
256Mb ram
48x cd-rom drive
Direct X 8.x
Intel 82810 Graphics Controller

I also have a computer with specs that are almost the same except the processor is a 1.2GHz and it has Windows XP (this computer is aslo having these problems)

Cyber_64

o0SSonic0o said:
With SSF no mater what I do all I can get it to do is pop-up the main window for a bit (it only shows the title bar and the file menu) and then it closes it's self.

Rename the saturn bios to BootROM.bin

OP
O

o0SSonic0o

Cyber_64 said:
Rename the saturn bios to BootROM.bin

Ok, I did that but i'm not sure if it's fixed.
Now I'm getting a cd error, but I know I have the right aspi files.
I think my problem there is becuase I messed up my computer a few weeks ago.
I have 2 cd-rom drives and the default one is not working correctly right now so I have been using the other one untill I can get the default one fixed.
Is there a way that I can tell SSF to use the other drive without being able to get to SSF's options tab?

I'll try renaming tho bios on my other computer later and see if it works.

Oh I'm still having a problem with getting Satourne running on my WinME but I got it to work on my WinXP, so if anyone know how to fix this please tell me.

OP
O

o0SSonic0o

Cyber_64 said:
can you post the cd error you are getting with SSF.

...Well I would but now SSF is back to doing what it did before.
After I reset my computer the error stopped coming up.
Oh and I think the error was in japanese.
I don't know what is wrong with thing but I do know that I had a realy old version that worked just fine.
I wish I still knew where I have that old one so that I could see if it still works.