What's new

Who is Wario?

ZakkWylde

I've seen this guy who looks like an evil, twisted version of Mario in cameos on Mario-themed racing and puzzle games. I know he has his own series on the portable systems, including the VirtualBoy. His adventures obviously are not set in the Mushroom Kingdom. DOes anybody know what's this guy's agenda, origin, etc? He's really starting to interest me. . .

Jaz

Ex-Mod
Yes, it's Mario's evil brother. Luigi also has one, called (ironically) Waluigi..

How have you guys never heard of him before?!

2fast4u

ya. at least "wario" makes some sense, but "waluigi" sounds just plain stupid. :D wario was introduced in '93 (at least in europe i dunno about other countries) in super mario land 3 [wario land] - and i will never forgive nintendo the end sequence of that game after u beat the djin..

2fast4u

blank said:
@2fast4you

what happens in the end sequence of super mario land 3?

well after u beat the djin and that bitch that commands him blows up the pirate castle the princess' statue (THE reason why wario does the journey anyway) appears. as big as the castle. then mario comes along with a helicopter, picks it up and takes it away! :angry: (ok thats just the first part, i still got my own planet in the end :D but anyways, i was pretty pissed.)

the1bigboy

2fast4u said:
blank said:
@2fast4you

what happens in the end sequence of super mario land 3?

well after u beat the djin and that bitch that commands him blows up the pirate castle the princess' statue (THE reason why wario does the journey anyway) appears. as big as the castle. then mario comes along with a helicopter, picks it up and takes it away! :angry: (ok thats just the first part, i still got my own planet in the end :D but anyways, i was pretty pissed.)

then Wario picks up a geni thing,rubs it and a geni comes out . it gants a wish to wario for so much money Wario picks a house.so much coins depens if ita a tree or a castle,and credis cum up and wario does whe peace sing and runs from <> of the screen

Martin

Administrator
the1bigboy: Hmm...do you enjoy bumping "dead" threads, or are you just obsessed by Mario and his family?

the1bigboy

played it years ago,
I like old skool/new skool gaming
and dont make fun of me cause i no a good bit about wario land