What's new

N64 Glide Plugin...?

StonedConker

"N64 glide plugin v0.1 " ?

I SAW THIS MORNING AT A CHINESE SITE SOMETHING ABOUT A N64 PLUGIN USING GLIDE.I CAN'T UNDERSTAND ANYTHING CAUSE ALL THE INFO IS IN CHINESE ALTHOUGH IT MENTIONS IN ENGLISH ABOUT ZILMAR,3DFX,GLIDE(3 WORDS!!).ANYONE KNOWS ABOUT IT...?

OP
StonedConker

StonedConker

i think it was clearly which site i meant :)
do you know anything about that plugin?
i'm in work right now so i can't test it.
my big boss doesn't enjoy n64 emus :)

OP
StonedConker

StonedConker

ok i found info in english.Here is what it says at http://emunin64.emuhelp.com/

"A new N64 video plugin has arrived authored by Dave2000. This new glide plugin for N64 emulators currently supports most 2D demos and has basic wireframe mode for mocrocode 0 games and demos. Good to see another video plugin, and wish Dave2000 the best in his efforts >:)"

hope i find some time after work and check this one...

blank

look at the emu coding forum, there you will find a thread about this plugin (N64 Glide Plugin)

blank

sorry,
but you asked for more informations about the plugin...and that thread has some more informations about the plugin than just
"A new N64 video plugin has arrived authored by Dave2000. This new glide plugin for N64 emulators currently supports most 2D demos and has basic wireframe mode for mocrocode 0 games and demos. Good to see another video plugin, and wish Dave2000 the best in his efforts" and it's progress.

Last edited:

blank

am I speaking japanese?? or is my english really that bad that you think it is japanese?

Mayco

blank said:
am I speaking japanese?? or is my english really that bad that you think it is japanese?

sorry, that was a repley to the first post in this thread, i had to use a QUOTE to indicate that.

blank

oh sorry,
didn't read the post again and forgot that he posted about a chinese emulation site.