What's new

My mupen 0.3 problems

linemu

First of all I'd like to say: KUDOS to HACKTARUX and BLIGHT for creating this great emulator... FOR LINUX!!! (YAY!) I've been able to run classics like MARIO 64, ZELDA: OOT, Banjo Kazooie, and many many more all on my SuSE linux machine. However... I must run these games on mupen64 0.2 (which was actually a TREMENDOUS release.. enabling me to play many games at full speed), because the latest version of mupen had HUGE problems on my computer. The problems I encounter are as follows,

1. Zelda games comletely freeze up after playing for little while.... OUCH.. those are my FAVORITE games.. (WWAAAAHHHH!!!!).

2. On Banjo Kazooie the game freezes up every second... making it unplayably jerky. :(

3. On kirby64 the game has an error similar to 'ZELDA'.. it freezes up after starting a level.

----------------------------------------------------------
on the brighter side.. the RSP plugin is improved, and it supports Mariokart 64 sound... but Starfox's sound still doesn't work. But until my favorite games start working correctly.. I will use 0.2 . Hope the next release is better.