What's new

legend of zelda oot

Banjo-freeze

I came I saw I clicked...
Why is this game so slow? It is the only game that is really slow an d stutters. Any help would be greatly appriciated!

OP
B

Banjo-freeze

gandalf said:
VIdeo problems,you must use glide 64 to best performance with 3-D FX Cards
Thats the thing, I am useing glide 64! can't belive how slow it is..

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
EvilTwin, you don't know what you're talking about. Glide64 is made for voodoos *only*, which is the plugin he's using. Glide64 is more than capable of emulating this game flawless, even on a voodoo1 if need be (although some flaws may occour).

OP
B

Banjo-freeze

Doomulation said:
EvilTwin, you don't know what you're talking about. Glide64 is made for voodoos *only*, which is the plugin he's using. Glide64 is more than capable of emulating this game flawless, even on a voodoo1 if need be (although some flaws may occour).
thanks i know all this but is there any way i could improve the speed?tried 16bit colors put it to a lower resolution. can't seem to get it to work

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
Try earlier versions. Use azimer's sound. Make sure you're not using eVoodoo. What's the current framerate? (Look at the bottom of the window where it says fps). And what's your processor speed?

revl8er

That Damn Good
You probably don't have a fast enough processor to run the game, but glide should make it run flawlessly.

The Khan Artist

Warrior for God
A Duron 700 MHz should do pretty well in 1964 - certainly not horribly slow. Maybe the next version of 1964 will fix your problems.

Knuckles

look in the frambuffer emulation part in the plugin config. make sure all the stuff is checked out. You can also try other drivers like amigamerlin drivers for V3/4/5.

Tagrineth

Dragony thingy
The Khan Artist said:
A Duron 700 MHz should do pretty well in 1964 - certainly not horribly slow. Maybe the next version of 1964 will fix your problems.

~30-50fps in most games with a GeForce2 GTS, according to a friend of mine.