CPU = Inter P4 2.0GHz
Video = NVIDIA GeForce4 Ti 4200
Sound = Sound Blaster Live!
Ram = 256Mb
OS = Windows 2000 Prof SP4
Directx = 9.0b
Project64 = 1.5 SP1

Once run Project64, it shows
Direct3D failed to initialize your HAL device. make sure you have a properly confiured 3D graphics card compatible with Direct3D 6.0

after I press OK, it said "The default or selected video plugin is missing or invalid. Check that you have at least one compatible plugin file in your plugin folder.

This OS is newly installed..

Then, in DirectDraw6 Error.log it shows "Error 0x88760233 - Error creating 3D rendering surface"

What can I do?????

Ivan

Mime

dreamerkan said:
My computer config:
CPU = Inter P4 2.0GHz
Video = NVIDIA GeForce4 Ti 4200
Sound = Sound Blaster Live!
Ram = 256Mb
OS = Windows 2000 Prof SP4
Directx = 9.0b
Project64 = 1.5 SP1

Once run Project64, it shows
Direct3D failed to initialize your HAL device. make sure you have a properly confiured 3D graphics card compatible with Direct3D 6.0

after I press OK, it said "The default or selected video plugin is missing or invalid. Check that you have at least one compatible plugin file in your plugin folder.

This OS is newly installed..

Then, in DirectDraw6 Error.log it shows "Error 0x88760233 - Error creating 3D rendering surface"

What can I do?????

Ivan

Hi,

In my opnion the w2k is a great os, but only to work.
I guess i you must try another os, for example, you have a better machine than me and i execute pj64 very fine, but i think it's because
of my xp home, that worked fine with all the emulators i have been tried.

So, good luck!

Archn

I'll be darned.. I had that same problem too on my old computer, and spent a month trying to fix it. The only solution was to get a new computer, and that worked. I was running Windows 98. I think the problem was the graphics card (Or direct X)