What's new

odd crashes, and inputs?

Logan_85

The odd crashes- I'm running PJ 64 on a 2nd hard-drive(my main is a RAID array...), and whenever PJ 64 crashes, my 2ndh hard-drive(with PJ 64 on it) won't be recognized until I find out what the PC wants(sometimes clear the CMOS, sometimes switch the IDE channel, sometime just keep rebooting the PC...). The hard-drive is known good, a 4 month old Maxtor that still aces the PowerMax test.

Also, sometimes when I attempt to close PJ 64, the process continues to run, hogging memory. I'm using Windows 2000.

Now for the input question: I have a PS2 Controller hooked to my PC via USB, is there anyway I can take advantage of this controller?

TIA, L J

jollyrancher

For the controller, you should download the NRage input plugin and once you configure it for the controller it should work fine.

and whenever PJ 64 crashes, my 2ndh hard-drive(with PJ 64 on it) won't be recognized

Well once programs start crashing all kinds of things can become messed up, but there shouldn't be any reason for PJ64 to crash in the first place... it's a very stable program. Make sure your video/audio drivers are current.