What's new

Legend of Zelda : Strange Crash Bug

I recently began playing 'The Legend of Zelda : Ocarina of Time' using the Nintendo64 emulator v1.5. Everything was working great until I reached the Forest Temple. There is a specific room that every time I walk into causes the game to freeze up (as well as my entire system), and I am forced to reboot my computer. Does anyone out there have an idea why this might be happening? I have a more than powerful enough computer and video card, and I am running Windows XP. I also have the updated service pack. Please help. I can't continue playing the game until I figure out what's wrong. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Jason

Gent

The Soul Reaving Gentleman
Administrator
bigchicken said:
I recently began playing 'The Legend of Zelda : Ocarina of Time' using the Nintendo64 emulator v1.5. Everything was working great until I reached the Forest Temple. There is a specific room that every time I walk into causes the game to freeze up (as well as my entire system), and I am forced to reboot my computer. Does anyone out there have an idea why this might be happening? I have a more than powerful enough computer and video card, and I am running Windows XP. I also have the updated service pack. Please help. I can't continue playing the game until I figure out what's wrong. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Jason

Please Post you Computer Specs & Plugins you are using

Steveman610

If you are using gln64, it should freeze near there. When u are getting near the crash, save state and switch to jabo plugin.