What's new

Gameshark code probelm with Zelda 64

mschaeffer99

There is something wrong with a Gameshark code for Zelda ocarina of time. Pressing L button to levitate does not work right.
Link just goes straight up into the sky and I can't come back down. Only if I disable the cheat he will. Is there a way that this code can be fixed? Or is there another emulator that works better
than Project64? I, my-self was trying out other emulators and found nothing better.

bboydocument

Well? Can anyone help this guy?

I need help also with hacking No Mercy using the programs gameshark. Why is the programs gameshark different to the "real", physical one for the n64? I can't get any of the codes i want to work.

Smiff

Emutalk Member
ffs... some people around here need to start buying the frickin games they want to play so much. You are going to use a different emulator because you have to uncheck the cheat? give me a frickin break. lol.

Gent

The Soul Reaving Gentleman
Administrator
mschaeffer99 said:
There is something wrong with a Gameshark code for Zelda ocarina of time. Pressing L button to levitate does not work right.
Link just goes straight up into the sky and I can't come back down. Only if I disable the cheat he will. Is there a way that this code can be fixed? Or is there another emulator that works better
than Project64? I, my-self was trying out other emulators and found nothing better.

:plain:

you have to use PJ64 1.5 beta1 you are using 1.4

This problem is fixed.

& mschaeffer99 you know better then this.

Cheat related Posts go in the PJ64 Cheats Section, not on PJ64.

Last edited:

cooliscool

Nintendo Zealot
hmm... i've read several no mercy complaints today, and ive only been on my computer for 5 minutes! when will they ever learn? :plain2: