What's new

Compatibility List

matt1801

We should make a compatability list including which games work, to what degree, and our own system specs:

700mhz iBook G3, 16mb ATI 7500, 640mb ram
these are all using bare bones graphics settings on the gln64 plugin. The native sixtyforce one never works for anything.

Games:

Mario 64- Perfect, full speed, no glitches.
Zelda 64-Runs great, less than full speed, many glitches including a bug that keeps me from climbing a ladder (which makes the game unplayable).
Mario Kart 64- works, less than full speed.
Goldeneye 007-works but very slow, unplayable at this speed.
Banjo Kazooie- won't load
Donkey Kong 64-won't load
Castelvania- works, but so slow it is unplayable

on a side note (i'm really showing my ignorance here), why do some games work so good and others not at all? If you are emulating a system, shouldn't all the software written for it work the same?

Last edited:

Dave Lister

Sir Smeg
You should say if you're using audio or not imho and which plugins that you're using (ie Mupen64 HLE RSP Audio or Sixtyforces built-in audio, and the Sixtyforce Graphics or glN64 graphics)

Dave Lister

Sir Smeg
At a Dual 1.25ghz G4 with 1gig ram:

Tony Hawk's Pro Skater - glN64, Mupen64 HLE RSP - full speed, weird textures, buggy audio

(Will test more games when I have the time, this comp is at the university I'm studying at)

Geoz

De Master
i'll help but i am in skool now...

I got a whole load of games running all you do is to switch pluggins halfway through the game
i'll attach a .txt file of my results (Right now i am in skool so i can't) :huh: