RPGlover12

golden sun is a kick ass
i've played it all night long
but i left it to play commandos2
its a kickass
try it if ur a pc gamer
;)

samosas2000

yum yum yum.. golden sun.. is the English version out yet? and hang on.. r u lot downloading roms off the net? I dont believe for a second that you all bought the games and downloaded the image from the cart.. that makes u all thieves!!! thieves I say!!! theives!!!!!!!!!!!!

Merry Christmas u lot
Moe

PS. Dont be too upset, I like to try before I buy too ;)

OP
Macca

Macca

...ok.......golden sun has been out in english for months, i have the real game and have had it for over a month and finished twice. Do a little reseach before you try and state the facts :)

ZakkWylde

The game is that good? I've had the rom for like 2 months and I still haven't bothered to play it yet. Been too busy with Zelda: OoT.

OP
Macca

Macca

DANC BOY DANCE!!!! hehehe gotta love that avator :p

oh and yeh gs is the best gba game around...

and fuel don't you dare come in here and say that advance wars is...i'm watching you :alien: ...with my ONE...i mean THREE eyes :) gotta love that monstars inc too :D

Renegade

Wearer of Army Boots
commandos 2 : great music, gameplay, graphics (true-3D! Yeah) and replay value. I like strategy games. however - multi sucks, sucks sucks.

golden sun : WUNNERFUL MUZIK! pretty good graphics, and excellent effects. higher-than-average story, little replay value, and the haven't-I-seen-this-kind-of-thing feeling (you know, upgrading your weapon tons of times, as well as your armour, magic, blah blah)

Ecks Vs. Sever : Realistic story. Realistic weapons. good graphics for an FPS. Multi adds replay value. dull colours in the game tho.

Doom : Colour all around. Simplistic but addictive gameplay - blast monster with great weapons. too repetitive in a while. not upgraded, but a reduced port from the PC.

RPGlover12

commandos 2 rules just a little hard
i really like it and better than goldensun and ecks and many others this game really rules just the multiplayer
:(

yogaman

Banned
GS is great...... well I got inspired by Macca to play that ;) ...I have acutally just started it (am now out of the village becauce of the erruption of the vulcano....)...

How long is that game anyway? .... is it going to take like 40h to complete it :)

and another off-topic question.... using visualboyadvanced I noticed that u can't switch to zoom factor 4 .... anybody know how to get it on fullscreen?

blizz

on the options menu there should be a "Full Screen stretch to fit" option and two options for full screen above that for two resolutions.

yogaman

Banned
I've just beaten GS..... the game was Great...but somehow the ending is disappointing: I know there is going to be a GS2 but the end is just LAME...!! I mean, just because there is going to be another part doesn't mean the game must end like this....:( It's so unfinished..... the end SUX....!!!!

Well, must wait for GS2 ..... (can't get over that lame ending
:angry: )

yogaman

Banned
screenshots?? Well if Gfx is important to u, GS is great.... the animations in battle mode cover most FF-series in shame (I haven't played the latest ones... but compared to the ones I have the gap is HUGE).

Check it out...in my opinion still one of the best ....

CarlosZmx

GS ROCKKKKK!!!!!!!!!

Even FF6 for SNES can be beaten by this awsome game.
Since the first time I saw the pictures of the game on a Nintendo magazine I couldn´t wait to play it.
By the way, I have 2 question about the game:

1.-How can I save. I´m using the save state but that takes a lot of fun from the game :hrm:

2.-How can I move the boulders on the mines so I can pass :blush: