What's new

mupen64 rocks

guilhermef

I'd like to translate a interesting piece from a emulation site here from my country that is very complimenting to mupen64. That is only to show that mupen64 is much more than thriving, it is already successfull.

Translated text:
Very promising emulator, its new version 0.3 is very good, one would rather use it for several roms instead of 1964 and PJ64, sound synchronization is perfect, on the verge of perfection, this is the type of emulator one can see will be used by all shortly, and along with 1964 is the only with real chances of surpassing PJ64, not enough, the emulator also has simultaneous releases for Windows and Linux and ports for other operating systems like MacOS and BeOS, although not of the most recent versions.

Original text by Matheus Villela( Edit: link removed because the site contains roms ) :

" Emulador muito promissor, a nova versão a 0.3 está muito boa, pra muitas roms já é preferível utilizar o Mupen 64 a outros emuladores como 1964 e PJ64, a sicronização de som está perfeita beirando a perfeição, esse é o tipo de emulador que dá pra se perceber que será o que todos vão usar daqui um tempo, ao lado do 1964 é o único com chances reais de superar o PJ64, não bastasse isso o emulador tem lançamento simultâneo da versão windows com a de linux, portes pra outros sistemas operacionais como MacOS e BeOS também existem mas não das versões mais atuais"

Last edited by a moderator:

txOjO

MDKEiToR
Yes mupen64 rocks!
I play always at 1280x1024+ 2xsai +force bilinear(gln64-0.4)
at full speed in most roms. And in linux!!!!!
It's delicious :)

Felipe

Brazilian Translator
guilhermef said:
I'd like to translate a interesting piece from a emulation site here from my country that is very complimenting to mupen64. That is only to show that mupen64 is much more than thriving, it is already successfull.

Translated text:
Very promising emulator, its new version 0.3 is very good, one would rather use it for several roms instead of 1964 and PJ64, sound synchronization is perfect, on the verge of perfection, this is the type of emulator one can see will be used by all shortly, and along with 1964 is the only with real chances of surpassing PJ64, not enough, the emulator also has simultaneous releases for Windows and Linux and ports for other operating systems like MacOS and BeOS, although not of the most recent versions.

Original text by Matheus Villela( Edit: link removed because the site contains roms ) :

" Emulador muito promissor, a nova versão a 0.3 está muito boa, pra muitas roms já é preferível utilizar o Mupen 64 a outros emuladores como 1964 e PJ64, a sicronização de som está perfeita beirando a perfeição, esse é o tipo de emulador que dá pra se perceber que será o que todos vão usar daqui um tempo, ao lado do 1964 é o único com chances reais de superar o PJ64, não bastasse isso o emulador tem lançamento simultâneo da versão windows com a de linux, portes pra outros sistemas operacionais como MacOS e BeOS também existem mas não das versões mais atuais"

yes,surely it is better than pj64(i dont know 1964) pj64 demands more resources from computer.