What's new

Automobili Lamborghini

Felipe

Brazilian Translator
Automobili Lamborghini is slow on Mupen,I tried it on Ultrahle 2064 (where it has problems too) and it was too fast,i tried both with Jabo 1.5.1 since Rice doenst work here.(It has a really minor bug where the letters that are displayed in the beggining of the game are not well).

Geoz

De Master
Felipe said:
Automobili Lamborghini is slow on Mupen,I tried it on Ultrahle 2064 (where it has problems too) and it was too fast,i tried both with Jabo 1.5.1 since Rice doenst work here.(It has a really minor bug where the letters that are displayed in the beggining of the game are not well).

How about trying out another emu, like 1964 or pj64?

OP
Felipe

Felipe

Brazilian Translator
i dont like pj64 and i dont use 1964,but remember:it is good post these bugs to make the author of the emu aware of them and fix them.If everybody change to another emu always that find bugs that not allow to play well the games they want and not post bug reports like this,the emu will not get better easily.

Last edited:

Geoz

De Master
Felipe said:
i dont like pj64 and i dont use 1964,but remember:it is good post these bugs to make the author of the emu aware of them and fix them.If everybody change to another emu always that find bugs that not allow to play well the games they want and not post bug reports like this,the emu will not get better easily.

I didnt say change i asked if you had tried running the game on 1964 and/or pj64 because i know for a fact that ROM runs on both of them.

EDIT: If your specs are correct then running the ROM should not be a problem.

Last edited:

Geoz

De Master
Felipe said:
ok,sorry about my rudeness
don't worry, make sure that u got the lastest version of mupen64 and run the Rom with jabo's plugins.

I'd attach a picture but i don't seem to be working right now :geek:

OP
Felipe

Felipe

Brazilian Translator
Geoz said:
don't worry, make sure that u got the lastest version of mupen64 and run the Rom with jabo's plugins.

I'd attach a picture but i don't seem to be working right now :geek:

i have the latest version of mupen and i'm using jabo because Rice doesnt work here,U use Opera?if u r using Opera u cant post attachments,i tried and it didnt work.

EDIT: what will be the cause of these problems on mupen and ultrahle 2064?it will be the plugins or emus?

Last edited:

gandalf

Member ready to help
Felipe said:
i have the latest version of mupen and i'm using jabo because Rice doesnt work here,U use Opera?if u r using Opera u cant post attachments,i tried and it didnt work.

EDIT: what will be the cause of these problems on mupen and ultrahle 2064?it will be the plugins or emus?

Your video card. S3 savage is BAD for N64 emlation.

Geoz

De Master
gandalf said:

I use IE and always will, and i have been able to attach images in the past.

S3 cards are not too bad, possibly it's mupen because mupen is quite a demanding emu. :naughty: Try using a different emu like pj or 1964 i mean their is a possibility that you could have the lamborghini running on those instead.

OP
Felipe

Felipe

Brazilian Translator
gandalf said:

i guess not since i could run Lamborghini better in ultrahle 2064(except by pauses in the game and the sound) than in mupen and in the past when i used pj64,i ran (i dont remember what options i selected in pj64) f-zero x if i remember without any problem,so i guess it's not my video card the problem.