What's new

Aaaaah Zelda OoT mega annoying!

FelixNZ

Aaaaah Zelda OoT mega annoying! [BIG BLASTED SPOILER INSIDE]

Ok, played this utterly wonderful game on and off for the past few weeks, just tonight I had my final battles with Ganondorf and his Demon reincarnation thing Ganon, defeated both of them. then princess zelda shoots the big hairy bugger and says to go in for the kill, well link happilly butchers him up, blood flies everywhere, then zelda does some other light trick thing and calls for the 6 sages now the annoyance begins....

I'm teleported to the chamber of sages as a kid, and nabooru pops out of the ground and gives the spirit medallion speech... over and over and over, starting to wonder just what that promise was goin to be now..

this is the most annoying anticlimax I have ever witnessed (worse than "Monty Python and the quest for the Holy Grail") is this meant to happen??! damn you nintendo aaah

Last edited:

Steveman610

If it is a bad rom, check it with GoodN64 to see if its true. You can get it in the downloads section of Emutalk.

OP
F

FelixNZ

dont worry! I fixed it,
found I had left the beta world test on after trying it the other day (is there any point/special things in these) turned it off and whamo! what a cool ending, especially the lon-lon ranch bonfire :D (kokori kids OUTSIDE of the forest?)

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
Just a big-blasted spoiler you wrote there :p Especially for those who haven't completed the game yet (although I doubt there's many) heh, but anyway. :zorro:

OP
F

FelixNZ

ok since you asked for it, Link talking to nabooru :)
screen1.JPG

screen2.jpg

OP
F

FelixNZ

and heres some more GemsI've found while mucking around with the beta quests (on one of them you can watch the bonfire from a distance!)

note in the saria pictures, link is eye level in one, then 3 feet taller in another, I couldn't capture it in time but he bends at the knees really funny while keeping his back straight when talking to her :)

screen6.jpg

Adult Link recieves the fairy ocarina of time from Saria!
screen7.jpg

screen8.jpg

screen11.jpg

Link opens the door of time to find..
screen9.jpg

screen5.jpg

no! bad navi, thats a Sheik

please note I have only modified these images by cutting out the black striped from the cutscenes and compressing them in jpeg for the net

Last edited: