• Features

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The Beatles

Votes: 1 6.7%

• Total voters

crhylove

Banned
hey rice and schibo (smiff, noote, other helpers..),

i just thought i'd pop a couple of questions by you guys, if you have time/desire to answer 'em.

what are your goals for version 7.2? 7.1 is a resounding triumph, btw.

what do you think the n64 emu community needs the most that it lacks? gfx plugin? core emulation? sound plugins? rom tools? beta testers? money?

how do you think these things can be improved/strengthened/modified, other than what's currently being done, (which is awesome!).

where do you see emulation in 2003?

do you guys need help with a newer compat list for 7.1? what do you think the most aid a user/tester/lamer can do in the n64 emu arena?

what is the most interesting part of n64 emulation and coding for you personally?

what are your fave roms?

just curious, if you're too busy to post any replies... well, good probably! :D

thnx!

rhy

Eddy

I Run This
I think that right now its gonna be speed, and compability. The 32bit that is implemented in the current beta i have, speeds up alot of games. Oh and btw running goldeneye on a 32bit core makes it not boot up. And also, can the fps counter be a bit adjusted, using the no sound plugins makes the framerates crazy! even at cf1 with 1024.x768! So yeah thats all i have to say. Also there are some minor/major changes to the gui.

little_dogus1

whos yo daddy
I have a request too

im not sure if you already implemented this, but how about letting us change what speed the emulator runs the games at. Like for example start at 100% and let us tweak it from there.

btw where are the rules regarding pj64s open source, and where are zilmars specs.