What's new

La la la....1.3 and Zelda1...la la la....1.4..la la WTF!?

SquareSoft0

Moogle
Whoa whoa whoa! Hold on a minute! Where did all of the preloaded GS codes go? I'm using an:
AMD Athlon 1GHZ processor
Windows ME
&
64 MB GeForce 2 card

RadeonUser

Simple, he is cheating. He loaded his game in Project64 1.4 and now he finds his codes are not active. The codes have to be reactivated... by checking the check boxes again.

/me looks at all the cheaters and wonders why they can't beat the game with their own wits!

B*A*G*G

Emutalk Member... sorta
relying on cheats in order to complete a game is quite lazzy indeed. (as if zelda wasn't easy enough??? )
tho i do find myself toggling cheats every now and again (on games i dont give a rats ass about) for the sheer fun of it, tho the fun dont last to long:lookaway:

OP
SquareSoft0

SquareSoft0

Moogle
You people ARE as dumb as I thought! All of you sat there saying "I rely on cheats" and dumb crap like that without even knowing What happened. I already beat it (On N64 and CPU) So I decided to use some cheats to make some more fun. I just went in "Project64.cht" and added them back in because they wouldn't work normally. Oh, and thanx:angry:

B*A*G*G

Emutalk Member... sorta
glad i was able to help:D

i aint got nothing against cheaters. like i said "its just another way to have fun with your games"

RadeonUser

SquareSoft0 said:
You people ARE as dumb as I thought! All of you sat there saying "I rely on cheats" and dumb crap like that without even knowing What happened. I already beat it (On N64 and CPU) So I decided to use some cheats to make some more fun. I just went in "Project64.cht" and added them back in because they wouldn't work normally. Oh, and thanx:angry:

You're calling me dumb!? Ha Ha Ha!!

Can you say your name is in the credits?
Well, I can... Here's a peak at what I mean:

Thanks to all the people who provided feedback during the beta test periods, and in between - there are hundreds of you and I couldn't start to name everyone, but all of your feedback is included in Project64 to the best of our ability and we hope you enjoy it now. Thanks in particular to people who uploaded saves, stills and video clips to the FTP to help us, in particular Radeonuser for his help with the Zelda games.

So :pissed:

:pissed: :pissed: :pissed:

RJA

The PC Wiz
Squaresoft0, I now realise what you are talking about!!

When you was mentioning "WTF", that sounded like that fatal internal core error "Invalid branch instruction... WTF" and that error is followed by PJ64 crash with illegal operation exception 03H in module Project64.exe. That error and crash occurs with
the PAL version of Beetle Adventure Racing during a race. I never seen that problem in The Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time.

But ramdomly when entering Kakariko Bazaar (adult Link), I do get the Jabo's gfx fatal exception error "A fatal exception occurred when processing graphics" at least 50 % of the time. Sometimes when
that error occurs, I see a white rectangle when the Bazaar graphics are showing. There did seem to be a muck up with the gfx. But only in PJ64 1.2 and earlier, instead of the above message, I get the unknown x86 opcode error "Unkown x86 opcode..." when there's a gfx exception (Not to pick on Zilmar, but when he coded PJ64, he spelled the error message with a typo) "Unkown" instead of "Unknown" .

Last edited:
OP
SquareSoft0

SquareSoft0

Moogle
Uh, no.....WTF means "What the F***!?" And I wasn't too lazy to check if the cheats were on, I was saying the cheats were erased and it wouldn't let me add them through the GS window...So I entered them into "Project64.cht" manually.

so...:pissed:
:pissed: :pissed: :pissed: