What's new

Problem with Banjo-Tooie

RyzE

Well Im not sure what that is.... but I presume its some sort of romcheckong program... I could try it out.. where can I get it?

But the problem is actulley a little random... doesnt always happen in the same place... but usually it happens without a further delay...

RyzE

Eum okay... I did what the guide told me to do... but I still dont understand what I have checked???

OP
I

ibds

Banned
I think it's not a rom problem, I think it's a plugin problem. If you use the Jabo's DX6 1.51 the game won't run in this level, but if you use Jabo's DX7 1.40 it will, but banjo's shadown won't appear.

Put Jabo's DX7 1.40 just in this level, In the rest of the game you can use Jabo's DX6 1.51.

gandalf

Member ready to help
ibds said:
I think it's not a rom problem, I think it's a plugin problem. If you use the Jabo's DX6 1.51 the game won't run in this level, but if you use Jabo's DX7 1.40 it will, but banjo's shadown won't appear.

Put Jabo's DX7 1.40 just in this level, In the rest of the game you can use Jabo's DX6 1.51.

MMMM...not a video problem.If you see, some "demos" of the game (at the start of the game),the level Cloud Coockooland,appears correctly.