What's new

can't get giri giri to work HELP !!!

RIVAL FORCE

hey im pretty much new here.but i have a question that i need help with giri giri i try to load a iso but all it does is go straight to the bios menu and thats it i even tried the loaders and it still won't work not to mention the emu can't detect my saturn cd's.i have a winxp 2.0ghz.i really need help plz.

OP
R

RIVAL FORCE

ok i got the aspi but when i run it.it reads the cd but still goes straight to the menu and now i get some type of directsound error.

2fast4u

possibly using a crappy sound card or an old directx version? just picking for a lint in the dark..

OP
R

RIVAL FORCE

yeah same thing i was thinking it could be my directx i mean its pretty outdeated i'll updated with the latest sdk version :)

OP
R

RIVAL FORCE

i downloaded the latest directx still won't work i think it could be becouse it won't work on drives that have cd-r/dvd-rw do u think thats the problem :ermm: and i tried my iso image of my game still nothin i am stumped :ermm:

2fast4u

RIVAL FORCE said:
i downloaded the latest directx still won't work i think it could be becouse it won't work on drives that have cd-r/dvd-rw do u think thats the problem :ermm:

from personal experience i really cant tell. if you have the opportunity you could maybe try it out with a friends drive or something. i havent heard of this problem either but it could be worth a shot.

OP
R

RIVAL FORCE

alright i got it workin my friend kinda figuredt out he uninstalled the new directx then reinstalled it and out of nowhere my games started to work thnx alot 2 fast 4 u for helping me out :D