What's new

Mp3 Player

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jimbot

PJ64k Support Team
(im talking software BTW, for my home computer) Does anyone know of a bad-quality mp3 player that just has a list of songs IN FILENAME ORGANIZATION on one side, and the controls on another? I need a player that will organize my songs by filename, not by gay tag properties. Does anyone have the same problem, and have a good (or in my case, bad) mp3 player?

pandamoan

Banned
Jimbot said:
(im talking software BTW, for my home computer) Does anyone know of a bad-quality mp3 player that just has a list of songs IN FILENAME ORGANIZATION on one side, and the controls on another? I need a player that will organize my songs by filename, not by gay tag properties. Does anyone have the same problem, and have a good (or in my case, bad) mp3 player?

cool player is pretty cool...

http://coolplayer.sourceforge.net/

and it's open source, too, so worst comes to worst, you could change the gui yourself.

jamie

AlphaWolf

I prey, not pray.
Jimbot said:

Winamp?

pandamoan

Banned
yeah i like cool player too. :D

also, there are some very functional skins for it as well.

jamie

alphawolf. that is the dumbest link to liberal violence i have ever seen. let's think about kent state for a minute. or tienamin (sp?) square. or nazi germany. or "shock and awe", and senseless murder all over the planet:

all conservative.

a few kids throwing golf balls at cops that were probably macing them and throwing tear gas and stuff is HARDLY an example of violence on any real scale.

oh, and let's not ignore the fact that they were protesting australia's accpetance of the US completely trouncing any UN peace process before it had a chance to happen, and the fact that there NEVER WERE WMD in iraq. and the fact that the US has hundreds of megaton nuclear bombs.... the hypocracy is nearly endless.

so a few ozzie cops get eggs hurled at them wgaf (who gives a @%$#)?!?!?

let's just bomb some poor 3rd world country into oblivion and take what's left of the oil, and make a huge profit on that, eh cheney haliburton?

jamie

Last edited:
OP
Jimbot

Jimbot

PJ64k Support Team
I'm just thinking aloud here... did I miss something, and why was that exrta speal warrented? And did you notice he was the "Political Incorrectness King"?

pandamoan

Banned
Jimbot said:
I'm just thinking aloud here... did I miss something, and why was that exrta speal warrented? And did you notice he was the "Political Incorrectness King"?

u probably missed his catch phrase strewn link in his signature. :D

and yeah, i was ranting a bit.

:D

jamie

2fast4u

Jimbot said:
And did you notice he was the "Political Incorrectness King"?

that just means he talks about things he doesnt understand :p hehe, just teasing. no political pissing please, weve been thru this.

pandamoan

Banned
no political pissing please, weve been thru this.

is that verboten on this board? and if so why? healthy discussion about this kind of stuff is what civil democracies and any kind of non-oppressive representative governments "work". if they actually do.

besides... he started it!! LOL

jamie

2fast4u

pandamoan said:
is that verboten on this board? and if so why? healthy discussion about this kind of stuff is what civil democracies and any kind of non-oppressive representative governments "work". if they actually do.

first, this is not a democracy :p you ll get the point if you search for threads in "way of topic" involving 2fast4u & vampireuk (leftie fraction) vs. AlphaWolf & sytaylor (conservatives fraction). its not exactly pretty which is why we are a bit sensitive now ;) seriously tho, hijacking this particular thread wouldnt be good but if you are open for a *serious* political thread (not a pissing match) id be happy if they would return.

Last edited:

DuDe

Emu64 Staff
pandamoan said:
besides... he started it!! LOL
No, you started it, so shut the hell up. If you've got problems with Alphawolf, adress them by e-mail or private messages, and not by hijacking a thread that has jack shit to do with politics.

Anyway, Jimbot had his question answered, so I recon that would be enough.

EDIT : p.s, for the record, China is a communist country, which is as far as I know not exactly "conservative".

Status
Not open for further replies.