What's new

How many plan to or have registered sixtyforce?

Have you registered sixtyforce?

• Yes!

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Yes, I am going to register right now!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, but I plan on doing it eventually.

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • No!

Votes: 3 50.0%

• Total voters

apexad

I just want to note that even though my mac is not functional as of this moment, I still went and registered. Why? Because I agree that like many, including myself, everyone needs a little motivation sometimes, and what better motivation then money?

This marks the second product I have registed with the exception of win 98 and win xp.

(the first was mIRC btw, back in the day when I was on it a bit more)

Anyway, I am curious to see how this works. He does not require it. It's exactly like alot of other software, where your free to donate in a way.

Rented Mule

apexad said:
I just want to note that even though my mac is not functional as of this moment, I still went and registered. Why? Because I agree that like many, including myself, everyone needs a little motivation sometimes, and what better motivation then money?

This marks the second product I have registed with the exception of win 98 and win xp.

(the first was mIRC btw, back in the day when I was on it a bit more)

Anyway, I am curious to see how this works. He does not require it. It's exactly like alot of other software, where your free to donate in a way.

Once HID support is in...I'm registering. Also, I wouldn't mind seeing a bit more speed out of sixtyforce before plunking down the cash.

Geoz

De Master
Rented Mule said:
Once HID support is in...I'm registering. Also, I wouldn't mind seeing a bit more speed out of sixtyforce before plunking down the cash.

I also want to know just b4 i register is the code i get only going to work for the current version of 60force or will it work for a few versions more or sumthink like that
and btw i think we need a sixtyforce smiley think hint hint :naughty:

erise

I'm also waiting for HID support in and then I'll register. I want to get a GameCube or N64 to USB controller converter specifically for sixtyforce. :D

Geoz

De Master
erise said:
I'm also waiting for HID support in and then I'll register. I want to get a GameCube or N64 to USB controller converter specifically for sixtyforce. :D

Would u need 2 buy different controllers 4 a mac? or will adaptoid controllers work just as well.
Just as a side thing are u the same erise from macemu?

erise

Geoz said:
Would u need 2 buy different controllers 4 a mac? or will adaptoid controllers work just as well.

The adaptoid controller converter will hopefully work fine - that's one of the ones I'm considering. I'm going to wait until sixtyforce with HID support comes out and see what others recommend.

Geoz said:
Just as a side thing are u the same erise from macemu?

Yep. :bouncy:

Geoz

De Master
Good, good coz i already have an adaptiod controller
Bring on the next realese! :party:

HippyShoes

Geoz said:
Good, good coz i already have an adaptiod controller
Bring on the next realese! :party:

have you tried it with sixtyforce and USB Overdrive??
I'm looking at getting an adaptiod myself .. would be sweet if it works.

HS