What's new

please help me

super_vegeta

hello im having troubles whit my pj64 1.4 or even 1.5 i have
direcx 9 for xp version ( i work whit xp ) but the FPS are like 20.25
when im playing its to slow but when it starts is higher like 60 i dont know what to do
may be it coul be the plugins but i try whit many of thems...
ohhh and i have 256 in ram shared 32 in video and i use sis630 ......
please help me ill thank you and sorry for my english i am from central america.....
thanks......

revl8er

That Damn Good
Ok if you need some help then tell us your processor, the games you are trying to play, and the plugins you are using.

Most likely though it's your video card. It doesn't meet the pj64 requirements. You might wanna try using glide64 and evoodoo and see if that helps. You might also wanna try 1964 since it seems to work better on lower spec pcs.

ScottJC

At your service, dood!
The problem is your shared video, definatly.
best thing for you is to try Glide64+Evoodoo

OP
S

super_vegeta

thanks.......but i still need help

ill do waht you say and ill keep in touch and for you gohan my prossesor its a pentiumIII 1.0htz and im trying to play zelda ocarina of time...
and i have a doubt the glide thing how i use it ????? thanks again and sorry english and my stutupidity but im new in these shit.....

thanks you....

Trotterwatch

Get Evoodoo and put it in the main PJ64 folder, for example: C/programs/project64/

Get Glide64 and put it in the plugins folder of PJ64, ie C/programs/project64/plugins

Now choose Glide64 from the plugin selection menu, and you should be all set.

This plugin and Glide wrapper can be downloaded from the emutalk downloads archive.

OP
S

super_vegeta

so ihave put the evoooo where you told me but should i put the glide 64 too. or just one of them......i put the two of them but qhen i opes the settings appears a message that said uneble to load glide 2x.dll what thats means...

OP
S

super_vegeta

o.k i did it but the fps still lower.....and the grahpics are worst ami using the inapropiety version ......hey do you have msn

dukenukem

lord freiza
your slow speed and messed up graphics are because you have a sis video card which is pretty bad,you can try to update the video card drivers but i doubt you will get much better performance.

gandalf

Member ready to help
Ohhhhh!!!!,I know your problem!!!!.Well,i have the same card (sis 630 32 Mb of memory),but i have an AMD Duron 700 MhZ and most of the games runs a little slower (30-60 FPS).Your problem is an incompatibility with SiS 630/730 (because,SiS 630/730 is designed for AMD Duron/Athlon not PIII),I have a friend with the same problem,i tried to run 1080 Snowboarding in his computer(with a PIII 900 MhZ whit an SiS 630 with 16 Mb of memory) runs very very very very very slow (around 6-15 FPS ROM NTSC),but in my PC runs slow(30-50 FPS rom NTSC with 16 Mb of video),but faster than the PIII.
I say that your problem is your motherboard (it´s "pcchips" your motherboard???).You need a better computer,or change your motherboard.

Ahhh,Super-Vegeta,if you speak in Spanish,we talk in MSN ok?