What's new

COnverting....

chee2repair

Help......

I want to play ps2 game on my pc. i already download the software. then i know i dont have dvd rom.then i want to convert all my ps2 file into One ISO file .what should i do????????

Raging Fuel

The jumbles man, the jumbles
Well, firstly there isn't a relased emulator that can run PS2 games on the PC. Second, if the game is on a DVD then you need a DVD rom for your PC to read it (not all PS2 games are on DVDs). Lastly, you need a program like Nero to turn the CD (coz you can't read DVDs) into an ISO file.

OP
C

chee2repair

Ok. Now i got a SmackDown 3 cd. This game is cd not DVD, so i can read it by my cd-rom. I got a cdr burner, and Nero burning rom Version 5.5. i dunno how to convert into iso.

OP
C

chee2repair

Helppppp

Ok. Now i got a SmackDown 3 cd. This game is cd not DVD, so i can read it by my cd-rom. I got a cdr burner, and Nero burning rom Version 5.5. i dunno how to convert into iso. Please helPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!. And i got ps2 emu that can run ps2 game.:)

RPGlover12

dont get minded with it
its fake
there is no workin ps2 emulator
all of them are fake
just try it out
it wont work
unless a big surprise will happen if it was real
and what its name

OP
C

chee2repair

Ok.I give u.

Ok...i can give you the ps2emu. it works because my friend try already. My classmates try already and it worksSSS. E-mail me and i send to u:)

Now Who can help me that how to convertttt.please helpppp :cry:

Trotterwatch

>Now Who can help me that how to convertttt.please helpppp

I think you should seek professional help. As stated their is no, and will be no PS2 emulator now or in the near future.

Your friends are what is known as, liars.

Anyways, just stop wasting your time in trying to burn an ISO for an unemulated system, maybe you could burn it in anticipation of an emulator, but by the time one comes out a legit PS2 would probably be much much cheaper than the Hardware upgrade needed to run such an emulator.

OP
C

chee2repair

ahhhhhhhh.

The ps2emu can load dvd rom and iso file. My friend got dvd rom, so he just ckick load dvd rom. And It WORKSSSS, He play mg 2(metal gear sloric2). he saw it in he house. But now have i no money to buy a dvd rom. Then i click load iso file but i know i must convert it first ,so Help me.....:cry:

About the ps2emu, Believe it or not.:angry:

Raging Fuel

I don't believe that you have a real emu for the PS2. Give me a link and then I can tell you that it doesn't actually work.

OP
C

chee2repair

Ok

i send to u, can u give me your email address. I send the ps2emu 2 you. i dont want anybody know the link cause u all dont believe me.

Last edited:

Trotterwatch

I wouldn't expect to see him around for quite sometime, too busy playing on his new PS2 emulator. Anyways when you're finished I'll send you an X-Box and Gamecube one :)

Huanjun Ji

ok, nero, can somone please tell me the settings for your thing is before you turn the cd into a iso??cause I tried to do that and it says error reading file on a ixa file. so please help me.....

OP
C

chee2repair

I back

I back. here the emu, i am sorry because the school are open, anyway can someone send me the x box emu.

Last edited:

Raging Fuel

Well I don't actually own any PS2 games, so I'm going to borrow one from a friend, so until then I don't know whether it actually works or not, but from what I have seen I don't think it will. Firstly when I try to change the resolution, nothing happens. Secondly, this emu supposedly supports software, D3D, Glide 2x, Glide 3x and OpenGL rendering, which I find hard to believel. Thirdly when I go to load DVD it doesn't even try to scan it, it just ejects the DVD. Lastly in the about it says copyright 2001-2005.