What's new

What? GC Emulation Screenshots?

Malcolm

Not a Moderator
Today I recieved a nice little DCC package from an anonymous source on IRC and I'm guessing the person just wanted to let everyone know that the GC-Emulation scene is still alive and kicking.

Shots below
^_^
(click for full size image)
<center>

</center>
Others:
Stair
Stage select
Metal Mario
Knock
Coins
Cave

Thanks 'anonymous' for these screens and good luck with future development.

--Malcolm

Last edited:

decription

Is this Dolwin, Lemmy's Emu [the mystery GC emu, he revealed himself as the author], or a third emu, or can you not disclose at this current moment?

Either way it is f'in amazing. The console is so unique from anything else and info can probably be only gained from patents and reverse-engineering it is quite clear that this author is extremely talented, gifted, and patient. Major Kudos to them, theses shot are fantastic. On the technicle side how would it be im/possible to emulate the two command per pass in the GC CPU [Gekko]

I thought it would be a slow progressing scene but this is simply fabulous, once again, great job!

Keith

The Show Must Go On!
Administrator
From the screens it is Dolphin which was announced awhile back.

Remote

Too drunk too really give a damm about which emu it is, anyways this is amazing! :D I'm not sure if my eyes are decieving me but it looks like Mario Sunshine without textures and some form of shading.. All I can say is that this is amazing. :D Great work however is responsible... :D

Azimer

Emulator Developer
This is not Lemmy's. That is not Mario Sunshine. This emulator is "Dolphin" as seen from the screenshot. It is the most advanced GC emulator in development as far as I know.

Gorxon

Administrator
The game which it is running is a GC SDK Demo as far as I know...at least thats what I have heard.

2fast4u

judging by the pictures i cant see it resembling any parts ive seen in sunshine, so gorx is prolly right :)

MT006

Azimer said:
This is not Lemmy's. That is not Mario Sunshine. This emulator is "Dolphin" as seen from the screenshot. It is the most advanced GC emulator in development as far as I know.

You make it sound as if u know something we don't lol.

M

mainframe19

maybe azimer does! and maybe he does not! lets just leave it at that.