What's new

Wheres the Roms?

Emulator_New

Hello im kinda new to this but, when i downloading the Project 64 v1.5 when i wanna play a game i can't find the Roms files i tried downloading again and can't find them. Can anyone tell me where can i find the Rom Files.

Remote

And doing so will only result in you getting banned from here so please don't ask where you can find roms, unless you are asking for non commercial ones, i.e demos, which are avalibel through the emu64 download db.. Enjoy ;)

OP
E

Emulator_New

I meant where are the Roms at there not in the folder like(C://Progam Files.....)

Emulator_New said:
Hello im kinda new to this but, when i downloading the Project 64 v1.5 when i wanna play a game i can't find the Roms files i tried downloading again and can't find them. Can anyone tell me where can i find the Rom Files.

OP
E

Emulator_New

Ok i downloaded the Project 64 v1.5 but i have a problem that when i run the program and go to OPEN ROM no roms appear im looking in my computer and can't find not even 1 rom to play. Is the roms files in other folder in my computer?

Well, I don't think he must be banned, because he didn't ask for roms. He just tought that roms are included in the emulator. Doesn't matter, can happen to anyone. To enjoy the emulator in a legal way: Go to www.emulation64.com and download the demos. You can also search at google for some legal (fan-created games). I.E. Robotech Crystal-Dreams is a very advanced game.

OP
E

Emulator_New

Ok i meant my emulator didnt come with not even 1 game. Like some people start with already games in there emulator...like Zelda.

2fast4u

mightyrocket said:
Well, I don't think he must be banned, because he didn't ask for roms. He just tought that roms are included in the emulator.

well you see he is still here, alive and posting.

Ok i meant my emulator didnt come with not even 1 game. Like some people start with already games in there emulator...like Zelda.

precisely. youll have to figure out your own way to fix that.

D

DWells55

Just go to http://www.ROMS ARE ILLEGAL!.com. Unless, you dump the game yourself. I have no clue how do to this, I'm assuming you need to buy a Cartridge-RW. I wonder, if you could download homebrew 64 games and write them to blank n64 cartridges and play them in a n64. There are plenty of homebrew games out there, that's what you need. Someone, put a link to a good homebrewed ROM site for him. Most emulators do not give you a rom to start with, they'd be sued in no time.

Knuckles

If you want comercial game roms, you have to search by yourself , but they are illegal (as you may already have saw) so there is no way to include any with emus, and here, no way to help you find them, but be sure, it's a bannable action of asking roms here. Be carefull, never ask, search and probably, you will maybe find. But, non-cormecial roms like demo are legal and easy to download, go to the links that nicedude455 posted.

Can't say anything else "dot"

revl8er

That Damn Good
Pj64 doesn't come with any roms, but you shouldn't have any trouble finding any roms if you take the time to search for them. Just be warned that they are illegal if you don't own the original game.

OP
E

Emulator_New

[Ok this is how it works, let me start from the beggining] I got the P64 v1.5 from a friend, it came with some Roms like Zelda Majora's Mask, Tony Hawks Etc..about 8 of them well, but by a accidente i delete the pj.64 and had to downloaded again and it didnt come with Majora's Mask or Tony Hawaks etc..Not even with 1 rom or cd to play. Why people always ask about having problems with Zelda Majora's Mask when the Project 64 v1.5 dosent come with not even 1 game to play. So are they getting them from somewhere else or it came with theres but not with mine.

Can Anyone Help Me with this problem plz?

Project64 NEVER came with any ROM's!
Why?
It's 100% illegal, plus if Project64 did come with any NON-PD ROM, Nintendo would had it shut down a long time ago.
So what your "Friend" gave you is about 200% illegal, Nintendo should be busting down your door any minute now...

revl8er

That Damn Good
Okay since you deleted your file you won't have any roms. You have to redownload the roms. You can find them by searching on google or whatever search engine you want to use. Just remember it's illegal to have on your pc.

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
It's rather simple. Roms are illegal in any way you obtain them so buy a real n64 and go buy the games instead of play them legally.
And to make you get the POINT, we won't tell you where to get your roms! Find them yourself, you should. We will not "fix" your problem because it's against the rules.

Geoz

De Master
okay this is what happened ur freind gave u some roms with pj64 which he should not have done but lets say he did for the sake of arguement.
You then deleted pj and so u went to the site expecting that when u downloaded it again the roms would be back. Wrong as said 100x pj64 is NOT included with ANY roms what so ever you will have to find ILLEGAL site to redownload the roms or dump them urself.

ScottJC

At your service, dood!
I seriously question anyones intelligence if they think PJ64 comes with roms, and I also question anyones intelligence if they can't be bothered to read the rules.