What's new

Need a real help with a Winback: covert OP

D.J TUKKI

hello.
i just downloaded the rom Winback: Covert OP and i tried like 1 billion emualtors and the best was Project64 but still there is a problem every few sec there is a grey window that cover all of the screen.
can u please tell me, to get rid of this grey window or tell me like to use another app?

RUGALO

well pj 64 is the only emu that emulate this great game so good this grey square is not so disturbing

bodie

yes that's always been a problem .. force normal blending and the box mostly disappears .. well enough not to bother anyway
regards bodie

mewtwo064

>.<;

Yeah im having the same problem with it, it's really annoying, i set the force alpha blending to on, and it fixes it for the most part until you reach the part where the sewer is on the first level then it gives another big block thats blueish in color... Whats worse is Force Alpha Blending makes some graphics and the enemies transparent and hard(er?) to see >.<; :plain: Bah... Microsoft sux :p

OS: Windows XP Professional CPU: AMD Athlon 64 2800+ @ 1.8 Ghz Video Card: ATI Radeon 9250 (64MB) Sound Card: Soundblaster LIVE! RAM: 768 MB PC3200 (256 MB x 1, 512 MB x 1) Other: This is MY self-built rig! No touchie! >.>;;

Last edited: