Votes: 4 11.1%
  • Picture 9

Votes: 6 16.7%
  • Picture 10

Votes: 10 27.8%

• Total voters

Martin

Administrator
We have selected the top 10 pictures for Adaptoid contest, so cast your vote now! Click here to vote and view the finalists.

This public poll will close on Sunday sep 14 at 10 PM GMT.

OP
Martin

Martin

Administrator
1:
1.jpeg

2:
2.jpeg

3:
3.jpeg

4:
4.jpeg

5:
5.jpeg

6:
6.jpeg

7:
7.jpeg

8:
8.jpeg

9:
9.jpeg

10:
10.jpeg

katon

What's the deal with cornnuts?
simplest solution is to just tie
then everyone's a winner
or so i think

I am the man of constant sorrow, I've seen trouble all my day's, now that my baby has not been picked as one of the final ten images.

Here are my comments on the top ten images (as posted)

10. Is the cat out of the bag?

9. It's a small world after all, according to the globe in this image.

8. Whatever you do, DO NOT TAKE THIS TO THE AIRPORT, especially in the US!

7. In it's previous life, it was a neon bar light.

6. That's one rockin mouse!

5. Pink and baby blue are Arnold's new campaign colors.

4. That is what you call a split personality.

3. It's curtains for the action figures.

2. Spontaneous combustion!

1. 60's glow daisy, peace brother!

I hope you cat's enjoy my humor, better luck next time for me and my baby.

katon

What's the deal with cornnuts?
URAMetroid said:
I am the man of constant sorrow, I've seen trouble all my day's, now that my baby has not been picked as one of the final ten images.

i think u might have violated the rules
even tho u attached one image
it was somewhat 2 pictures
at least i think

Last edited:

DuDe

Emu64 Staff
Well, it wasn't exactly the reason, since the board's staff had voted on what photos should be excluded, but it was one of the reasons for their choices...

Cropping and stitching two or more images was not mentioned in the rules too obtain one image, if I was violating the rules, why wasn't I warned by a moderator?
Example: DuDe was warned by vampireuk about his two images.

RatTrap

GODLIKE
only bad thing i see with this contest is that nobody told me.. and i didn't read about it till it was too damn late :/..

i could've won darn gonnit :(.. ah well.. i guess i'll have to keep being a loser just coz i wasn't at the wrong place at the wrong time :/.. or right time at the wrong time.. or place.. or whatever.. ah.. anyways..

i'm moving.. so i will be offline for i don't know how long.. the place i'm moving into is a house kind of far from town.. and that i know of they don't have broadband.. and i rather not use the internet than go back to 56k speeds.. so i'll see you when they finish their broadband implementation in that area.. i think in december.. but i can't be sure..

maybe i'll get me a radio internet link.. heard it's fast.. i just don't know about the cost.. it's a bit much for internet every month.. welp.. see you guys later.. if i don't show up here soon again.. and if some of you leave forever while i'm gonne.. well.. it's been grand :).. latah..

/rattums.. Dom's greatest fan.. be good ren :p.. happy partying q.. take care azi.. good luck marty :)..

Last edited:
OP
Martin

Martin

Administrator
Noone mentioned anything in the staff vote thread about it violating any rules, the staff simply liked some of the other pictures better.

RatTrap: Don't worry, I promise to hold another one later. :D

aprentice

RatTrap said:
only bad thing i see with this contest is that nobody told me.. and i didn't read about it till it was too damn late :/..

i could've won darn gonnit :(.. ah well.. i guess i'll have to keep being a loser just coz i wasn't at the wrong place at the wrong time :/.. or right time at the wrong time.. or place.. or whatever.. ah.. anyways..

i'm moving.. so i will be offline for i don't know how long.. the place i'm moving into is a house kind of far from town.. and that i know of they don't have broadband.. and i rather not use the internet than go back to 56k speeds.. so i'll see you when they finish their broadband implementation in that area.. i think in december.. but i can't be sure..

maybe i'll get me a radio internet link.. heard it's fast.. i just don't know about the cost.. it's a bit much for internet every month.. welp.. see you guys later.. if i don't show up here soon again.. and if some of you leave forever while i'm gonne.. well.. it's been grand :).. latah..

/rattums.. Dom's greatest fan.. be good ren :p.. happy partying q.. take care azi.. good luck marty :)..

Take care trappedrat, you wont make it long without the internet, especially on those long boring rainy days :D Cya then! :p

Dominator

RatTrap said:

Hey man, sad to hear that, but once again, hope it'll turn into something better for you ;)
However, you'll get back to us. Look, if I am still there, typing straight away from my lost island, I bet you can do it from any european location :)
Hang in there rattum.