What's new

Rice on Linux

conguito

It seems that some effects are enabled by default on the Linux Version and you can't disable them.

Is there any chance to get 5.1 for Linux as well, AFAIS it seems to render most games better than the new version.

Hacktarux

Emulator Developer
conguito said:
It seems that some effects are enabled by default on the Linux Version and you can't disable them.

Is there any chance to get 5.1 for Linux as well, AFAIS it seems to render most games better than the new version.

What is "some effects" ? And can we have some screenshots of your problems ?

As for 5.1... it took quite a long time to port the current version, and i don't have any time to work on porting an older version.... so if there's a port, it'll not be done by me. Anyway port source code is there as reference to build a new port ;)

OP
C

conguito

Hacktarux said:
What is "some effects" ? And can we have some screenshots of your problems ?

As for 5.1... it took quite a long time to port the current version, and i don't have any time to work on porting an older version.... so if there's a port, it'll not be done by me. Anyway port source code is there as reference to build a new port ;)

Where are the source codes you're referring to? And how much time did you have to invest?