What's new

We're back!

Martin

Administrator
After more than a few days of downtime, we're back! To make a long story short, we upgraded the server's harddrive (added an extra harddrive, actually) and had to reinstall everything, which of course took a while. However, this means we're now using the latest version of RedHat (9.0, previously 7.2) , and also the latest version of our server control panel, Plesk (6.0, previously 2.5), which is very nice. :)

One downside is that we now have a 100 domain limit, instead of the previous 200. Since we had around 170 domains earlier, we had to remove quite a few. Most of them were old and inactive, or just re-directs, so it wasn't that difficult to decide which ones to keep. But, there are still some question marks, so if your site (if you're hosted by us) doesn't seem to load, let me know ([email protected]). I'm also asking webmasters to let us know if a site we've setup for you is no longer active, so we can delete it. The logins and passwords for FTP haven't changed.

Mail accounts have not been setup yet. If you have an @emulation64.com mail account, send me a PM through EmuTalk and I'll set it up. We'll also take take of control panel access later, so you can setup your own mail accounts and manage databases. I think that's all for know, don't hesitate to ask if you have questions.

We're very sorry about the recent downtime, but are glad to be on a fresh and stable server now. :)

BIG thank you to Redah and Braveheart for doing a great job setting up the server!

Keith

The Show Must Go On!
Administrator
Yeah great work, and also thanks from us over EFx2.com as well for getting the server back up and running great.

Jimbot

PJ64k Support Team
BTW, what was that little note that said, "here we die" when you loaded the em64.com page in the early stages of downtime? It had me wondering if it was being shut down. :'(