What's new

help

Zeran

i have a problem whenever i try to open the emulator it looks like it work but it sends it over to a place to the far left that i cant reach nomattr what even if i change the reslution it wont work and also it give me the sound but i cant get the thing can somebody help me?

Gent

The Soul Reaving Gentleman
Administrator
Sorry i dont get what you mean :cry:

do you mean its just a thin dialog like the pic below ?

OP
Z

Zeran

actually come oto think of it i tried 1.3 and 1.4 both but they didnt work but on 1.4 it worked fine until i loaded the rom then wehen it was ion the black rom window thing it wasnt there anymore i minimize it by click on the bar icon thing but when i re unminimize it is goes off the the left

Gent

Administrator
PrintScreen Button on your keyboard & then open paint.
Press Ctrl + V to paste & then save as a jpg.

Also its always a great Idea to fill in your Comp specs so people can see what you have & how to advice accordingly

Last edited:

jollyrancher

unminimize it is goes off the the left

Well I agree with Gent... the description is unclear, but I'll just guess that you're running it in a resolution higher than your monitor can support... try going into the settings and do 800X600. Otherwise, make sure your computer is ok... has DirectX, video card, video card drivers... that's all you really need.

OP
Z

Zeran

it made a empty doc called direct draw 7 error and it used to be working than at one point it like failed while trying to play zelda oot but when i load it u i hear the music but i i cant see or reach the window

Gent

Administrator
Zeran: JR has just said what i was expecting to find in a picture.
You need to be more specific plus let us know what you are using for plugins.

we also really need to see your computer Specs too.
so please show what they are.

Definatly try bringing your Resolution down to 800x600 or if your card supports it 1024x768 & are we talking 16 or 32 bit here ?

Last edited:
OP
Z

Zeran

ive got 32 bit colors and 1024x768 but i think a problem may be with the plugins cause i dont even know what the plugin is

Gent

Administrator
ok im gonna say this one more time & head off to bed (3am & all That) :)
Post your computer Specs & Also read the Project64 Manual to find if it is also compatible

Knuckles

you meen, you open PJ64, the PJ64 name appear in the taskbar, but you dont see the window on the screen???

Just right-clic on the PJ64 taskbar button and choose move. then, with your arrows on the keyboard, move it 1 time and move your mouse.

Try this.

NeTo

Emu_64 HiP Coder
Have you tried?:

1) right-click on the Project64 icon (button?) on the taskbar.
2) select 'move'
3) use the arrow keys to move the window