What's new

glN64-0.4.1 prerelease

huffma

1) I notice the same bug as with the previous release...which is when you exit a game and start a new one the graphics plugin crashs the mupen64.... I assume it is the plugins fault because the other porter's plugin works fine between games.... but his port of glN64 4.1 does not work at all with Zelda: Majora's mask like yours does......

2) While playing majora's mask when you go to the item select screen and flip through the menus a few times the FPS jumps to 128 and the screen freezes until you hit the start button to leave the item select screen..

That is all for now , I will try a few others.......

Keep up the good work...

OP
blight

blight

hmm... i do not have that problem which crashs the plugin when you open a game!
also the FPS display is broken ;)

Last edited:
OP
blight

blight

yes, i will release the sourecode, but this is a prerelease and there are problems with optimizations & inline asm - i've gotta check out how to correctly use intel syntax asm with gcc's extended inline asm abilities...

Last edited:
OP
blight

blight

dunno, there are some probs with the config dialog, havent worked on it since quite some time...
edit: err, not the config dialog, but the one to be shown to the user to select an ucode if it isnt autodetected doesnt work

ryann

undefined symbol

Couldn't load plugin '/home/ryan/pc1/emulation/n64/mupen64/./plugins/glN64-0.4.1-pre1.so': /home/ryan/pc1/emulation/n64/mupen64/./plugins/glN64-0.4.1-pre1.so: undefined symbol: __gxx_personality_v0

drat :/

mupen64 0.3, unmodified. not too sure what other info you need, post or email me at ryan at slipgate dot org

- ryan

guilhermef

blight said:
I have ported glN64 too... I hope it works well so here is a pre-release binary: [...]
Let me know of any probs :p
Edit: If you have an ATi card and it works, please let me know because i have "only" a nvidia card ;)

I have a ATI card and it works fine. Actually, much better than tr64. One thing this plugin is short of, is the ability to tell it to use this or that UCODE when autodetect fails. Another thing: it would be great if you would release the source code, so you could receive some help or hints from some people willing to do either ( or both ). Other than that, it seems very good.

OP
blight

blight

1st) source doesn't compile with -O2
2nd) i didn't get the dialog working for the unknown ucode

these are the reasons why i haven't released the source yet