What's new

ROM Shortcuts

oooinpit

I know how to make a shortcut to PJ64 and in the shortcut properties, edit the command line to specify which game i want to open. Is there a way in the .RDB file I can edit certain games (add a few lines) I wish to use different plugins then the ones I have defaulted in PJ64?

Jimbot

PJ64k Support Team
Wow, the title had me looking at this thread to see so rookies get ripped, but it wasn't! Lol

Anyway, I think to specify, alls you have to do is open the rom, choose the plug you want, and end the rom, just like open, edit, close. Or am I wring? Everythging is getting foggy...

Allnatural

Jimbot said:
Wow, the title had me looking at this thread to see so rookies get ripped, but it wasn't! Lol

Anyway, I think to specify, alls you have to do is open the rom, choose the plug you want, and end the rom, just like open, edit, close. Or am I wring? Everythging is getting foggy...
You are wrong. Given the method you've described it should be obvious. You can't change plugins mid-game.

Wasn't someone working on a frontend of sorts, one that would alter the registry prior to opening PJ64? It's been a while if memory serves.