What's new

Dbz Legacy Of Goku

EeeK

I'm usin the BIOS but I still got the hardware not found msg when I goto the map or something with a X...

Lillymon

Ninja Princess
Doesn't work for me either. VisualBoyAdvance 1.6a, with or without a BIOS.

Edit: Hmm... it works with BoycottAdvance and a BIOS. I guess it must be a glitch in VisualBoyAdvance.

Last edited:

Hexidecimal

Emutalk Bounty Hunter.
Well, that's rather different, I'm using the latest VBA, The Legacy of Goku, and the GBA BIOS, i get to the game fine, granted I never play the game, but it can get into it fine without the hardware message.

You may want to turn off Remove Intros, i know that affected the sequel.

shark1686

odd i had this same problem you know what i did......? stopped playing log1 and started playing log2 :) but yeah i think i had to use a state to

Hexidecimal

Emutalk Bounty Hunter.
WTF, well, allow me to now stick my foot in my mouth, apparently, i just started getting the same message, though I swear theres a way to get ingame without skipping anything, i've done it, now how in the hell DID i do it...

Guru64

Yep.
And I am having a problem with Legacy of Goku 2.
When I try to view the World Map to fly if get this message and then it returns me to the main screen.

EvilTwin

Hexidecimal said:
turn off automatically remove intros

Hey guys,

I still get the message about it wont work on the hardware it found. I have vba 1.6a and bios file activated and i did the skip intro's but still...is there anyway to get past this? thanks in advance,

EvilTwin

Hexidecimal

Emutalk Bounty Hunter.
If you had read through this thread, you would have seen a save state that takes you past the point where you get the hardware message, use it.

WhiteX

Hey Hexadecimal, apparently there is something wrong with the attachment. i could not download it.