What's new

Happy new year

blizz

I hate new years, although the last one was a good one, this one sucked male udders

Johnny_Rico

Mobile Infantry
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!! :colgate:

I wish this year will be much better from the last one,
It was the worst ever! :hrm:

It is not a holiday here- but it's allways good to party! :D

sk8bloke22

roll for life
omg wat a fucked up night. i went to this proper hippy druggy place, although none of my m8s or me r into drugs in anyway. this place allowed children of all ages, in fa ct anyone of all ages, there were like 60 year olds dancing on E . well weird. then i had a bit too much to drink, and with the fucked up trancey music (which i h8) i got so pissed i couldnt see anything. i puked up everywhere, got chucked out of the place and then spewed on the security guard. the guy then was screaming at me on the phone to the police asking me wat pills or drugs i had taken. and i was like, 'i havent had any drugs just alcohol', i mean the guy was pretty dumb as i only spewed up liquid. still he was literally gonna call the police, then some m8s helped me out. (luckily i had 3 litres of water handy. i walked around the corner, and found my other m8 proper puking everywhere. i was like kinda sobre, although simulateously well pissed :) , and i had to take this kid home. he was so close to being paralectic. oh well another pointless evening, hehe.

Martin

Administrator
Thanks for the story sk8bloke, it was very interesting. :D

I had a great night last night. Lost of women, booze and good music. And good food as well :p. Well, happy new year, fellow Emutalkers! :)

i got drunk and played iss pro evolution soccer :D went to bed around 4am 2002 and woke up a bit ago with a bangin headache

OP
hellknight

hellknight

Banned
sk8bloke22 storyreminds me ofa squrille he has drunken too much and I think you know how it's going on