What's new

F-Zero X in Mupen !

ShadowPrince

Compiled latest core on windows and here the result :)
Speed increased about 20-30% in all games that i've tryed,i can hardly find any non compatible game,sound is perfect ,great work Hacktarux :)
F-Zero is fully playable now as well as some other previously not worked games :)

Felipe

Brazilian Translator
Posted by ShadowPrince - Today at 20:38
Compiled latest core on windows and here the result
Speed increased about 20-30% in all games that i've tryed,i can hardly find any non compatible game,sound is perfect ,great work Hacktarux
F-Zero is fully playable now as well as some other previously not worked games

:satisfied :*

Felipe

Brazilian Translator
since i like much of optimizing,i need to make these questions: the loading of roms and the closing of Mupen is optimized?

piccolo17486

hope we can download this thing in some time. then mupen is shurely one of the best emus for N64...
but because of the great linux support it is allready the no. 1 for me :D

LazerTag

Leap of Faith
ShadowPrince said:
Compiled latest core on windows and here the result :)
Speed increased about 20-30% in all games that i've tryed,i can hardly find any non compatible game,sound is perfect ,great work Hacktarux :)
F-Zero is fully playable now as well as some other previously not worked games :)

Please forgive me if this sounds stupid, but I am not a programmer.

Are you saying all you did is recompile the current available source? or do you have make numerous changes as well?

OP
S

ShadowPrince

LazerTag said:
Please forgive me if this sounds stupid, but I am not a programmer.

Are you saying all you did is recompile the current available source? or do you have make numerous changes as well?

This is wip source (not currently available),that Hacktarux send me for testing and to merge with windows port.
It have several nice surprises,and i hope people will enjoy next version :)