What's new

controller issue

linemu

I use blights input plugin (the version that came with 0.2). player one is set to keyboard controls and player three is set to mouse controls. However "someone" set the A button on player one to mouse button one. This conflicts with player three who also has A set to mouse button one. When I clear mapping for the A button it only deletes the keyboard button that I mapped as A, not the mouse button. How do I clear mouse control mappings?

OP
linemu

linemu

blight said:
Either turn off "Enable Mouse" (near the X/Y Axis labels) or use the new version at http://deltaanime.ath.cx/~blight/n64/blight_input_plugin/blight_input-0.0.7-c.so

:p

Edit: awwwwww but it's compiled against glibc-2.3
You could also edit the config file (blight_input.conf in mupens dir) with some text editor

I've tried turning of enable mouse on player one but it doesn't work. Also when I go to blight input config, there's no buttons mapped in it, and even if I change it, it doesn't affect the control plugin. WEIRD.

OP
linemu

linemu

blight said:
then you're doing something wrong ;)

For further information when I run mupen in blackbox than all my controller configuration is gone. I guess when I run it in blackbox it uses blight input.conf, but in KDE it stores my controller data elsewhere. This makes no sense. AT ALL.

blight

my input plugin uses the current working dir, if you setup kde and blackbox in the same way it will work

OP
linemu

linemu

xterm

blight said:
my input plugin uses the current working dir, if you setup kde and blackbox in the same way it will work

I found what the difference was, in blackbox I was running mupen from xterm. In KDE i was running it from konqueror. When I run it from xterm in KDE it works too.