What's new

WIP 5.666a

icepir8

:tr64:
Here is WIP 5.666a.

It runs Perfect Dark and maybe a few other roms. I thought some of you fans out there would like to play Perfect Dark with Jabo's new plugin.:D

OP
icepir8

icepir8

New Ogl Plugin

Here is the new Ogl plugin. This version works with PJ64, 1964 and TR64. (It Better) There are still many problems with it so don't expect perfection.

Happy New Year,

Icepir8

mesman00

What's that...?
coool, gnarley, radical, awesome, fabulous, umm, what else can i say, hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm sweeeeet. congratulations on all of your progress, glad to see another plugin other than jabos (jabo's is great, but nice to see variety)

Eddy

I Run This
OH SHIT! I gotta go and check it out people, brb later :-D ice expect some stupid suggestions/comments :)

sk8bloke22

roll for life
/me wipes the vomit off my clothes and face.

:alien: :alien:

still havent recovered...er....congrats guys...does the opgl play perfect dark...

Spinal

dead
Nice work ice :) but why didn't you release the plugin together with the emu? and is it ok if i add the new plugin with the new emu on n64hq?

sk8bloke22

roll for life
one request......is it possible to make this emu use zipped roms, as i cant be arsed to unzip all my roms. ;)

Martin

Administrator
A belated congrats to the release icepir8! I haven't had a chance to test it yet, as I'm on a 100Mhz laptop. :p

Good job mate! :tr64:

RJA

The PC Wiz
Yep, I'm posting right here at time of writing with::

A Pentium 133 mhz with 48 MB EDO RAM.;)

Eddy

I Run This
ice any plans of adding auto ucode detection? and some kind of cofig, at least resolution.

OP
icepir8

icepir8

Spinal: Sorry about how long its been getting back to you. But You can package the WIP 5.666a with plugins to make a complete install. I all I ask is that you have permission to include other plugins from their creators before hand.

Eddy: yeah, but it going to take awhole until I get around to adding them.

Cya l8r,

Icepir8