What's new

Graphics Problem

BliTz

Every time i run pj64 with jabos graphic plugin it freezes my whole computer after the intro of the game all my other graphic plugins work any help ?

i have windows 98
voodoo 5 with latest driver

Clements

Tired Glide64? It would perfectly support your video card. Might help if you state which game, and you systems specs, like CPU and RAM.

OP
B

BliTz

its with pokemon stadium 2 it use to work fine but since my computer got upgraded jabos graphics pluggin crashes my comp and with glide pokemon stadium 2 doesnt work very well the only thing that really changed is more ram faster processer and a voodoo instead of g-force

joel_029

Lead Guitarist
OK, well that's a big difference, "a voodoo instead of g-force". I'm not sure what made you make that decision, but a voodoo is going to be most compatible with Glide64. Your GeForce would be much more compatible most likely, and run things a lot smoother. I'm using a GeForce instead of my ATI right now, just because of the compatability differences, and the speed difference. So if you want to stick with the Voodoo, then go with the Glide64 plugin, it's your best bet. Also when asked to list your specs, don't just say that stuff has changed. It really helps us help you more.

Tagrineth

Dragony thingy
joel: A Voodoo5 is faster than a GeForce256... and is usually just a few frames behind a GeForce2 GTS (not always though).

Plus a Voodoo5 makes perfect sense for people who only play older games or want to play a lot of N64 emus.