What's new

Issues with UltraHLE 2064

Dominator

Make sure to look at the help file provided with UltraHLE before requesting support.

It'll save us some time as well as help us improve the help file ;)

Side note : Nope, we ain't gone to limbos.

Felipe

Brazilian Translator
Good u come bak Dominator,i was with saudade.

I selected some msgs i wrote some time ago after release of 1.05 version.

It is bad have to write the name of save states files before i can save and n-rage doesnt work well here,these r some problems i have here.
New roms r not recognized when put in the folder i've selected for the roms,i have to go to paths n choose the same folder again to make a new rom be recognized.
Sugestion:it would be good if ultrahle had a save state manager n a memory card manager like PSXeven.
There r a few bug reports of mine,i hope can be useful.
jabo 1.5 direct sound didnt work here.
None of the n-rage's it comes with ultrahle 2064 worked right here,only jabo direct input worked.
jabo 1.5.1 gpu made a few times the gui flashes here(it happened in full screen).Jabo 1.5 work right.
A few sugestions:it should be an option to game starts on full screen.
Please,put jabo's gpu plugins on next version of ultrahle 2064(if possible n it is not asking for too much).Only jabo work here,daedalus dont work right.
I found what happened with jabo 1.5.1,if i select the options triple buffer vsync or triple buffer,the gui flashes,it happens with jabo 1.5 too,but i have other problems now:from nowhere,the control doenst work well anymore,i'm playing f-zero x and or the control go too much to left or to right.
And the save states dont work,it saves with extension .sra and ultrahle asks for extension .sav,and i loaded the save state i made of f-zero x n it didnt work right.
In the select mode in f-zero x,the game becomes a bit slower n in game this happened too.

Last edited:

Felipe

Brazilian Translator
jabo doesnt wish his plugins be distributed with other emulators.

that is bad

there are another problems i'd like to report: ultrahle 2064 only save the settings in the plugins until the moment i close the emulator,later it is all unselected again.
the sound pauses on f-zero x(0.5 second or 1 second) several times,that happens using the sound plugin that works better,azimer 0.30 beta.
the window position now can stay maximized but the normal window position are not saved in the "memory"(it's a minor bug but if u dont care....) :whistling
It is not a bug(please dont get offended)butit is annoying see that msg when i gonna start a game "interpreter enabled" or "e-dynarec enabled" when i enable one or another.
u should add(if u wish) a way to translate ultrahle to other languages.
when i'm playing automobili lamborghini it happens a few things:if i use azimer 0.30 beta the sound pauses a lot when it appears another "beat" in the sound,n if i use azimer 0.40 the sound is good but sometimes the game pauses 1,5 second n then continue running again,there is some minor weird graphics before start the game.

Last edited:

Felipe

Brazilian Translator
just a minor question since mario 64 runs well,why mario's face gets black in the opening of mario 64?

Felipe

Brazilian Translator
ultrahle team,i hope u read all i wrote up here,i was adding a few things once in a while,so i hope u dont miss anything i wrote,it can be useful.

mojo

Another issues with gpu plugin, glN64 0.4 just show up a black screen with UltraHLE 2064.

Felipe

Brazilian Translator
i hope they look the question about n-rage plugin too(or maybe the problem is from n-rage with ultrahle 2064).

Last edited:
OP
D

Dominator

We read everything that is posted and take care of it.

Footnote : UHLE knows several save extensions, sav, sra, eep, fla ... s.av applies for UHLE's internal and proprietary save functions.

Felipe

Brazilian Translator
Posted by Dominator - Yesterday at 12:21
We read everything that is posted and take care of it.

cool Dominator,i said that before because i was editing the msgs to not adding new replies every time i found a thing it didnt work well.

nephalim

Psychic Vampire
Felipe said:
just a minor question since mario 64 runs well,why mario's face gets black in the opening of mario 64?

Here's your problem:
felipe said:
S3 graphics ProSavage DDR 32 MB Onboard

Only Jabo's, preferably 1.4 w/ validate blending on, or Glide64/eVoodoo (3.1(W-BUFFER)/3.25) would be real good options on your card, if it's anything like the Rage 128, and I do believe it is.

As for your sound plugin problems:
felipe said:
Sound - VIA AC 97 ENHANCED AUDIO ONBOARD (WAVE)
(it doesn't support hardware buffer)

Most likely your problem. I strongly suggest getting a new video card & sound card before reporting bugs, or even emulating the N64 (unless you are willing to except far from perfection.) You have a more than ample processor, at least.

Felipe

Brazilian Translator
thanks for the answers Nephalim and Clements,but my problem is not my sound card since i ran f-zero x without any problem in Pj64 and about Mario 64 well,nothing is perfect,unfortunately i cant change my video card,but mario runs well except for that little problem but it is a silly question,just to know.

Last edited: