What's new

since everyone asks why i like s club 7 come here in this topic and ask me anything!

Status
Not open for further replies.

gokuss4

Meh...
i love s club 7 to death and the reason why i like them is not because of rachel its because of all of them, their music, and there tv show and of course them. just to clear that up, and also just ask me anything why i like s club 7 in this topic only ok?

Last edited:
OP
G

gokuss4

Meh...
sorry to dissapoint you dark shadow but ive seen hannah and paul kiss so HAHA! and one other thing bradley the black guy and Jon, whenever they see a pretty woman they rush to them.

blizz

they are gay end of discussion, it's like tom cruise they only have a woman to discourage the truth coming out.

OP
G

gokuss4

Meh...
oh really blizz? DAMNIT S CLUB 7 IS NOT GAY PERIOD!!! You guys are just saying that cause you dont like s club 7, and plus ill tell you what pop singers are gay, the backstreet boys, and n' sync i hate them and its true and i dont mean that in a homo sexual way i mean that in a stupid and weird hay. how the hell would you know if they're gay anyway? just because of "stereo type" crap doesn't mean anything so S CLUB 7 IS NOT GAY, END OF DISCUSSION, PERIOD!!!

sk8bloke22

roll for life
the blonde bloke really is gay. he does it up bradleys arse all the time, they just cut it out of the music videos and that Miami 7 programme. plus they mime all their songs anyway.

who cares... RACHEL STEVENS... !!! Sod being able to sing, if shes on tv she could be doing irish folk music for all i care!! (joyus mute button)

blizz

sytaylor is right, she makes S Club 7.

and dammit they are gay, end of, just like Bogart was gay but denied it his whole life.

OP
G

gokuss4

Meh...
Rachel Lauren Stevens. She is hot but she doesn't make S Club 7. Jo mostly does cause she's the singer, and bradley is the funny one. All of them are really great. If they are gay than fine. I'll live with it.

gokuss4 said:
Rachel Lauren Stevens. She is hot but she doesn't make S Club 7. Jo mostly does cause she's the singer, and bradley is the funny one. All of them are really great. If they are gay than fine. I'll live with it.

yeah but she looks like some sort of man beast does jo... rachel stevens is so my type

OP
G

gokuss4

Meh...
Rachel Lauren Stevens:

Starsign: Aries. ("I’m determined and ambitious like my starsign.")

Likes: The smell of freshly baked bread, R&B, Matthew McConaughey, football, and her dog.

Dislikes: Being away from her home and family and villages where the only shop is the post office.

Turn-ons: "Someone who makes me laugh."

Most likely to say: "Just put it on my credit card."

We’ve all seen the pictures. Those awful paparazzi shots of celebs dressed in preposterous clothes. But it’s not a fate that should worry S Club 7’s Rachel. You could say she’s one of those "throw something on and look like a million dollars" kind of people. Then again, that should come as no surprise, considering her background in fashion and modeling.

Jaz

Ex-Mod
And the real version.. ;)

Name: Rachel (the fit one from S Club 7) Stevens..

Dislikes: Guys who aren't up for a shag.

Turn-ons: Guys who are up for a shag.

Most Likley To Say: "Your place, or mine?"..

Status
Not open for further replies.