What's new

Thoughts on FF10

Cyberman

This is a list of comments on FF10
FF10.. is ok.. but quite frustrating also.

I think part of that is the story line...

Anoyances.. they don't tell you what a save sphere is in the manual DOH!

They give you brief tutorials you can't get back to unless you go to a sphere monitor.

Tutorials on various NASTY creatures are AFTER you run into them A LOT.

The game graphics are quite good, the story line is quite convoluted though.

Bad things.. Tidus movement programing sucks.. he's like a hyper active child.

Manerisms used and the facial expressions are Japanese.. not for the US market, nothing more anoying to watch the persons mouth move differently than the words spoken. It's kind of like an overdubed japanese movie.

Characters!

Tidus: You and ummm you are a goof ball overly emotional and you hate your dad. :)

Auron: A friend of your Father's Jecht and rediculously powerful.

Rikku: an Al Beid chick who helps you out in the begining.. it's odd.

Wakku: A blitzball captian who is a guardian for a summoner.

Lulu: I have to admit this is probably one of the most fascinating caracters, she's dark, grumpy, and does hilarious things with dolls in combat. If you get the game you'll see what I mean, she carries a doll in combat She packs a wicked punch though. At the begining you go weird with a pair of binoculars and stare at her chest.. next!

Yuna: This is one character that acts way to oriental in manerisms and appearance. She's Lord Braska's daughter, and she is on a journey to defeat something called Sin.

Your resident Ronzo:
Wild man extraordinair.. he learns the abilities of things he attacks.. kind of like a blue mage. :)

Anyhow the game can be quite frustrating, especially when you play the first blitzball turnament you are way outgunned.. I almost won though! ;)

Cyb

blizz

is it me or does tidus look like Meg Ryan? ;)

I like Rikku and Auron and Lulu looks cool, but until it comes out over here I have no idea about it.

OP
Cyberman

Cyberman

Lulu is your serious character with an odd flare. I think she's the coolest of them all. Although really a jerk at first.

Wakka is your typical super jock :)

Actually Tidus looks like my Korean friend after he bleached his hair blonde.. make sense? ;)

Cyb

blizz

your friend looks like Meg Ryan? ;)

nah I know what you mean, he looks too much like some bishounen teenager from Tokyo who has been dumped into waterworld with a cool sword, although you're friend is from Korea, but you get the idea ;)