What's new

VisualBoyAdvance is the best

MTC001

Just had to say that ;)

even though the speed could be a bit improved... [don't know why i have to use frameskipping 1 when playing a 32bit game when i can play n64 and psx in realtime...]

but time will tell when it will work with more speed [hopefully not because i'll buy new equipment sometime...]

Macca

Yes they are good but remember, don't post anylinks or any information about roms :hrm:

Zero

Liar Liar Pants On Fire!
I agree VBA is the best GBA emu currently
verkanon make sure you don't put up a link to them or anything cause roms are illegal if you don't origionally own them.

This is just to make sure you don't caus the MoDs an me myself we don't like Rom links being posted on the board same goes for Rom Requests.

blizz

There used to be a ROM request forum here ages ago and it was decided to remove it from the board, and it's been that way since, it's just too much hassle in the long run really

and they're not that difficult to find with a search engine either.

Zero

Liar Liar Pants On Fire!
That I know blizz but it's the boards policy : No ROM Requests/Linking , No Spamming etc.

These are the rules people got to respect

Renegade

Wearer of Army Boots
now, I shall make a revolution! I SHALL POST A ROM REQUEST!

does anyone know where to find super smash bros. for the GBA :devil:

j/k

2fast4u

this ain't a revolution, it's plain dumb! there's a rule saying NO rom requests, and nobody's gonna answer on questions like that...
geez... :pissed:

ppl get banned for stuff like that...

2fast4u