What's new

Conker's BFD multiplayer

Temudzin

1. When I play the game on multiplayer it starts to change the camera angle for players two and three (this only happens with three players, two works fine). Any suggestions?

2. When I try to aim and then shoot it usually does nothing. It does this when I press too "many" buttons on the keyboard and then get a beep. Is this because of my keyboard (and if so is there a way to fox this?) or is there a setting in/for the game that I could use?

danos

make sure none of the keys in pad setup 1 are not the same as in pad setup 2 or 3 if you know what I mean

WK416

Temudzin said:
2. When I try to aim and then shoot it usually does nothing. It does this when I press too "many" buttons on the keyboard and then get a beep. Is this because of my keyboard (and if so is there a way to fox this?) or is there a setting in/for the game that I could use?

Use a gamepad or get a keyboard that doesnt lock (wish i had one...)

(4 keys at once is my limit)

OP
T

Temudzin

danos said:
make sure none of the keys in pad setup 1 are not the same as in pad setup 2 or 3 if you know what I mean

This happens even when no buttons are pressed, but there's no same keys (which are used).